Click on the links for different jobs near you
Jobs in Strabane
Jobs in Derry/Londonderry
Jobs in Omagh
Jobs in Enniskillen
Jobs in Causeway Coast & Glens
Struggling to find a job near you:
- Firstly ask friends or family if they know of any job opportunities, a lot of the time jobs come down to who you know.
- Follow the places you would like to work on social media. Often employers will advertise new roles there if they need someone ASAP so have your CV ready to send in.
- Bigger companies will have their own website that advertises their Jobs. Local Council and tech websites are good examples of this is. Check them daily, because often their Jobs will appear on company websites before they are listed on Job Search websites.
- Sign up to your local Job and Benefits Center.
- Stay up to date on local job opportunities near you here at 21 Training. We will be posting weekly updates on the jobs in your area.
Feel you don’t have the qualifications for the role? Why not upskill with our team and gain nationally-recognised qualifications and real work experience.Download Template 1 Download Template 2 Download Template 3 Download Template 4
Top 5 Tips when applying for work:
- Sell yourself
- Keep it relevant and to the point, 2 pages at the most
- Have two referees that aren’t a member of your family
- Have a copy of all your certificates and qualifications
- Make sure you have a backup copy saved
Talk to a career advisor today
Need support to enter into employment? Why not enrol with one of the programmes at 21Training and get one-to-one support tailored to your needs?
To find out how 21 Training can support you into Education, Training or Employment contact us today!
Derry/Londonderry – 028 71345533
Strabane – 028 7138 2260
Omagh – 028 8244 0200
Enniskillen – 028 6633 0515
Coleraine – 028 7032 6016
Haven’t Seen the job for you? Try the below websites:Jobcenter Online NIJobs Indeed NIJobfinder Reed