Terms and conditions
1. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
2. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. 21 Training reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
5. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. It is only open to those living within Northern Ireland. If the winner cannot pick up their prize that person is responsible for shipping and insurance to them.
6. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
9. 21 Training reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. 21 Training reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the 21 Training’s control makes it necessary to do so.
Good luck everyone.